martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Holidays in Other Countries

How and why English was used on these sites? What did you learn from them?

I think that the reason that English was used on these sites is because is a language that the majority of population in the world understand and has a easy access. 

I have learned that, for example, Peruvian families go to mass at 10:00 pm on the 24th,  so dinner is served at midnight, which is almost the same here in Colombia. I also learned how important is water on Thai culture and how do they enjoy New Year. Also,  it caught me by surprise that their New Year is on April and instead ours is on December; that really fascinated me.   

Each country have their own traditions and beliefs, and they make these part of their daily life. Traditions are important to the world. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario